Download the Town E-Brochure
Positioned on the foreshores of Lake Victoria between the Gippsland Coastal Park and Lakes National Park, Loch Sport is a natural mecca for water sports including water skiing, sailing, kayaking, swimming, fishing and boating.
If relaxing is more your style or if you if you find yourself hungry and thirsty at the end of a busy day, the Hotel is a great place to watch the water activity and the sun setting on the lake.
The Lakes National Park is a living treasure of flora and native wildlife including kangaroos, emus, echidnas, koalas, brilliant birdlife (around 190 species) and a plethora of wildflowers. You might even see dolphins which have been spotted in the lake.
What Loch Sport has to offer;
- Position yourself on the deck at the Marina and watch the flurry of activity on the water. The fireworks at New Years are also a highlight
- Watch the sunset over the lake before experiencing a good old fashioned pub meal alfresco style.
- Grab a rod and reel and fish off the jetty or at the beach
- Take a sailing tour with the local boat club and keep an eye out for dolphins
- Hire a canoe or kayak and paddle yourself around the lake
- Visit Rotomah Island Bird Observatory
- Walk along the 90 mile beach
- Enjoy a round of golf with kangaroos and wallabies as your spectators
- Visit Lake Reeve Lookout in the Lakes National Park
WebCam images are updated every minute between the hours of 0600Hrs and dusk (approx.).
WeatherCam System located at Loch Sport Boat Club – Charles Street, Loch Sport, Gippsland Lakes, Victoria, Australia
Clubhouse: Lat: 38 3’16.09″S Lon: 147 33’54.13″E