Adventures in Gippsland, Victoria, Australia, Wild Mountains, Rivers and Historic Alpine High Country. – Let us show you
4WD passenger and tag-along tour guides. Transport services to Mt Baw Baw, Walhalla and Wilsons Prom.,4WD and mini-bus hire, 4WD driver training.
- Mt Baw Baw is Melbourne’s, and the Latrobe Valley’s closest Alpine Resort. It has all the features of the big resorts, including snowmaking, without the big prices! – We can provide a day trip to the top of the mountain, economically, safely and hassle-free. Forget about slippery roads, messy wheel chains or crowded carparks. Just enjoy the skiing, snow-boarding, snow-tubing or fun in the alpine village.
- We can provide transport, meals and camping gear to get you into some of the most remote, pristine streams in Gippsland and the Victorian High Country. We are not able to guarantee fish, but we can guarantee you will get to places where very few other fishermen get to cast a line.
- Bushwalking & Expedition Transport – We will look after your transport needs, car shuffles and food drops from our base in Morwell.
- Our legendary High Country tag-along tours visit some of the most stunning scenery in Australia. Many places and remote campsites are accessible only by exciting 4WD tracks.
- Stories of ghost towns on the ridges. A copper mine with coloured rock and the ruins of an ingenious aussie-designed smelter.
- Tag-along Tours – enable you to travel in your own 4WD vehicle, but with the confidence of not having to worry about damage or getting stranded. A variety of day trips, weekends, and week-long trips especially during school holidays are available.
– See how teamwork can overcome obstacles.- Gain confidence in exploring the unknown. – Safely tackle some of Australia’s toughest 4WD trails. – Find your own secluded campsite by a fresh mountain stream. – Thrill to the spectacular mountain-top scenery of the alpine high plains. – Follow the footsteps of the pioneering cattlemen and gold miners. – Enjoy yarns and games around a cosy campfire. – Discover how simple bush cooking always tastes better. – Really get to know your family and meet new friends too. – Marvel at creation and maybe find your place in it.
AND WE CAN SHOW YOU SO MUCH MORE
Directions: Based in Morwell (office), also operating from Warragul and Walhalla
Accredited Tourism Business – Australia
2002, 2003, 2004 Regional Tourism Awards 2003 Victorian Tourism Award 2006 Princess Cruises Outstanding Service Recognition
- Street:45 McLean Street
- Telephone:03 5134 6876
- 0429 121 952
- E-Mail: email@example.com
On the map
Fill in your address into the address field below the map and the shortest route will be calculated.